I’m using MusicBrainz Picard 1.3.2 for Linux, and have begun the laborious process of tagging, and embedding cover art into, my music collection (over 3000 files). I noticed that when I restart Picard, albums that I’ve previously tagged and added cover art to now show “0 images” in the album summary line in the “Title” column of the right-hand pane.
I’ve verified the cover art is embedded, using mediainfo on the command-line to view the cover art tags, and eyeD3 to extract the image (which I then view), so I don’t know what the problem is here. When I right-click the album and select Refresh, it still shows “0 images”.
Apologies if this was already posted. This is my 1st post on this forum, and I searched for this topic, but couldn’t find anything to help myself.