I’m new in MusicBrainz and I can’t find the right script to organize the music as I want.
I have the following script, but don’t work as I want:
$if($gt(%totaltracks%,4),$if2(%albumartist%,%artist%)/%tracknumber% %title%,$if2(%albumartist%,%artist%) - %title%)
I want a structure that meets the following premises:
- The artists who have 4 tracks or less in the root
- The artists who have 5 tracks or more in the artist folder
- In every artist folder, if there is an album with more than 7 songs, a folder for this album
- The album folders with the year
- The songs in the album folders with the track number
- The songs in the root with the structure: Artist - title.mp3
The songs in the root would be like:
\The Cranberries - Dreams.mp3
The songs in the album folder would be like:
\Arcade Fire\2004 Funeral\06 Wake Up.mp3
Can anybody help me?
Many thanks in advance community!