ListenBrainz Website Widget

I publish on my blog as often as I can and I have for quite some time finished my blogs by adding a “Song of the day” and finished my posts with an embedded Spotify play button.

I would much rather have this option but from ListenBrainz.

If you press it and have Spotify integrated it would play through Spotify.
If not it would simply display the track and subsequent release published on MusicBrainz.

I think it would greatle boost the interest. Things like this should be free for all.

4 Likes

Sounds a bit like MusicBrainz Collections!

Also, welcome to the MetaBrainz forums. :wave:

1 Like

Do you mean you’d like to embed the ListenBrainz player on your blog? Or an ability to select your song of the day on your profile on listenbrainz.org?

I have the same question… I would like a wideget to display ListenBrainz stats on your web site. Any ideas?

1 Like

There’s been a lot of brainstorming lately about how to get ListenBrainz out there - widgets was on the list.

LB is seeing heaps of development at the moment but no widget activity yet. If you are or know a developer then help is always welome fyi :smiley:

If you are currently using a Spotify or a last.fm or [other] widget please post a link, keen to have a peep at the features. And what you think it would need.

I was once searching for a LB widget for OBS/Twitch and never found one, but looks like one’s popped up since (untested).

ping @rob in case of interest

2 Likes