Import Likes?

Is there any way to import my likes from last.fm or spotify? I have thousands of them, and so it’s going to be a pain to do it manually.

2 Likes

if someone knows how to do it from Spotify, please let me know (as im in the same boat!) :smiley:

3 Likes

Not currently no.

However, I am also in the same boat and when we get past the current massive batch of heavy features, I’ll build something to import likes.

4 Likes

You can do last.fm, unless I’m confused about what’s being asked
lastfm
https://listenbrainz.org/profile/import/

Seems there is a JIRA ticket for Spotify to follow for those looking forward to that.

I haven’t tested it, but a google search gives me this post. Apparently the service lets you sync your Spotify likes to last.fm loved tracks. After that you could use the above mentioned last.fm loved tracks import into LB.

2 Likes

Oh, right you are! I didn’t think to check import listens again. I Already had all my likes in last.fm, so all good

1 Like

It looks like for some reason the likes import from last.fm didn’t work perfectly. Around 70% of my likes were not imported. Or maybe this is a case of the match from last fm being for a different track compared to spotify? Not sure but I am playing all my likes now and re-applying the likes again to what is missing.