How to recover Picard settings after reinstall?

After days and days of plug-in development and scripting, my options menu within Picard stopped opening. I’m thinking that my latest plug-in created an error there. Anyhow.
Of course I didn’t back up my scripts before it stopped working. Upon uninstall I did not check “Remove settings and data”, hoping that would be restored upon reinstall. It didn’t.
I could rewrite the script… but I’m brand new to python and the Foobar function library and the writing and tweaks I did the first time took me DAYS. I’m now on a tight deadline to organize my libraries so this in infuriating,
Does anyone know how to recover my menu settings, especially my tagger script and file naming scripts?

So I just went ahead and redid everything.
It broke again.
I realize now it happens after I use one of my custom tagger scripts.
Will report.

If the option window cannot be shown this is definitely a bug and should not happen. I know we had the issue that failing tagger script could crash the options window, but that should have been fixed quite a while back Are you using the latest version of Picard? Can you test if the latest daily build from https://picard.musicbrainz.org/downloads/ works or also fails?

If it fails please report the issue together with the output from Help > Show Error / Debug log