GSOC 2023 Proposal Template / Guidance

Hi, I’m Harshavardhan, from the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India. I’ve looked into the codebase and project ideas for this year’s GSOC and would like to work on the Administrative system project.
I have experience in working with MERN Stack and other web development tools and frameworks and I would like to bring that to the project on building the aforementioned administrative system. You could look at my recent MERN stack app in my github repo Harshavardhan-Pandurangan · GitHub or specifically my recent app at GitHub - Harshavardhan-Pandurangan/Greddit-DASS: Greddiit is a clone of Reddit. Simply described, it is a social platform for voicing out your opinions in sub-greddits, and replying or reacting to other's opinions
I would like to get detailed requirements of the project to prepare my proposal with additional requirements that would be encouraged to add to the project as this project is expected to be a fairly simple one.
Also please provide the proposal template if any for the organisation, and if not, a reference document for the proposal’s structure.

Hello @_harsha_p and welcome !

You’ll find more information on Development/Summer of Code/Getting started - MusicBrainz Wiki, especially the “Get to Work” section has some extra information about templates