GSOC 2023 #MetaBrainz

Hello everyone!

My name is Indra prakash and I am excited to be a part of the Metabrainz community as a new contributor. I have been following the work of the Metabrainz team for some time now and I am thrilled to finally have the opportunity to contribute to this amazing project.

I am a B.techstudent and I have always been passionate about open-source projects and their potential to drive innovation and collaboration.

As a new contributor to the Metabrainz project, I am eager to learn more about the project’s goals and the technologies that power it. I am particularly interested in Integrate music streaming and content resolver from Apple Music. I believe that my skills in React and Typescript will be valuable assets to the project and I am excited to contribute to its development.

In addition to my technical skills, I am a strong believer in the importance of community building and collaboration. I am excited to work with the Metabrainz community and learn from the experienced mentors and contributors in the organization. I believe that by working together, we can create something truly impactful and innovative.

As I begin my journey as a new contributor to the Metabrainz project, I am looking forward to learning more about the organization and its community. I am excited to work on meaningful projects that contribute to the open music ecosystem and make a positive impact on the world.

Thank you for welcoming me into the Metabrainz community and I am looking forward to working with all of you!

Best regards,

Indra

1 Like