GSOC 2023 CritiqueBrainz

Hello Everyone,
I am Vishwajeet. I am a 3rd-year Computer Science student. I am a proficient android developer, and I would love to contribute in project ideas like CritiqueBrainz Reviews in Android App and Listens Submitter in Android App as they perfectly align with my skill set. I have developed apps with the same tech stack in past (here). Mentors, please guide me through this I am excited to make my first contribution to this organization.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I am Mandip. I am a final-year Computer Science student. I am a proficient Frontend developer, and I would love to contribute to project ideas like UI/UX improvements to our Fresh Releases page as they perfectly align with my skill set. Mentors, @lucifer and @akshaaatt, please guide me through this I am excited to make my first contribution to this organization.

2 Likes

Hello @Vishvajeet590, I will be your PoC if you have any queries. I think you have good experience and your work is relevant to what we are doing with our apps. Happy to review your work. Do have a look at ListenBrainz App - Google Docs. Let’s chat on IRC on the #metabrainz channel when you have any doubts.

Thanks! Looking forward to working together.

Hi @mandip, Please go through the comment I wrote before this. Same goes for you.

Thank you!