Golden quotes šŸ†

The community has been getting a bit more ā€˜socialā€™ in the last few years and Iā€™m really enjoying it!

@jesus2099 has been a trailblazer, they have made their posts fun since forever! But I canā€™t be bothered looking for them :joy:

8 Likes

Itā€™s just my name that can make any statement funny. :wink:

8 Likes

Teethfairy coming up with their new name be like:

3 Likes

discussing the Songs with Place Names in the Title collection.

4 Likes

@aerozol I swear, if I catch you adding covers manuallyā€¦ I WILL turn this car around!

[source]

6 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

from the unofficial Discord server~ :jeans:

3 Likes

Instrument Request Releases

edit: lots more gold in their ā€˜introduction to instrument insertingā€™

1 Like

curse you, Discourse and your automatic punctuation correction! had to learn about ā€œhair spacesā€ :joy:

from the unofficial Discord again~

(also, Guess Punctuation is a thing) :wink:

3 Likes

sorry for the double post, but I had to share this gem I found in the edit notes while working on some breakcore/speedcore

4 Likes

:confounded: :stuck_out_tongue:
(from Discord)

2 Likes

after a discussion about digital bootleg releases:

man, welcome to the Discord promotion thread, I guessā€¦ :joy:

3 Likes

Request for a taste attribute field on release entities please :tongue: :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Very good :grin::ok_hand:

7 Likes

donā€™t we allā€¦ :grin:

4 Likes

Honestly. How many people here are being paid to sit around and edit MB :joy:

3 Likes

If you had had to deal with this guy through your Bank Holiday weekend, then youā€™d understand. :rofl: :crazy_face: Editing MB was stopping me from banging my head on the desk. The truth is most of my hours on MB is because no one is paying me to do anything better at the timeā€¦ it goes both ways.

I could have said to him: ā€œExcuse me sir, please wait while I sort out the name of the 1970s Italian studio Ian Dury recorded Reasons to be Cheerful inā€ but he would have just assumed I was mad.

12 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

But flame throwers are important tactical weaponry required to keep the database within check!! :rofl: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :shower: :shower: Puts flame thrower down :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Do you know, I remember when you first became active on the forums and you were super cautious about changing things :rofl:

(me too haha)

2 Likes