Filter Releases with Empty Status?

Hi all.
Currently im looking for a way to filter Releases with an unset/unknown Status. I dont know if it is possible, but i just want to ask. I know the url filter like: &filter.status_id= 1-6, but is there a way to filter the empty ones? Iam tryin to Update some Releases i have ripped, to get the correct Tags. But rightclicking everything to check is just… a pain. Or maybe is there a Way to have an extra Column in the Browser while on the Release Page of an Artist to show the Status there? Any help is welcome. Thanks

I tried the following in the Advanced Search. It seems to do the trick.

artist:Enya AND NOT status:official AND NOT status:Promotion AND NOT status:Bootleg AND NOT status:Pseudo-Release AND NOT status:withdrawn AND NOT status:cancelled

It produced the URL below:

https://musicbrainz.org/search?query=artist%3AEnya+AND+NOT+status%3Aofficial+AND+NOT+status%3APromotion+AND+NOT+status%3ABootleg+AND+NOT+status%3APseudo-Release+AND+NOT+status%3Awithdrawn+AND+NOT+status%3Acancelled&type=release&limit=25&method=advanced

3 Likes

Found a shorthand way:
artist:"manhattan transfer" AND NOT status:[bootleg TO withdrawn]

I used “bootleg” and “withdrawn” because they are first and last alphabetically. Make sure the "AND NOT and “TO” are all caps.

2 Likes

Cool! Several ways to do it.

Damn… i would be fine with 1 answer, but that much :slight_smile: thank you guys. Helps alot!

2 Likes