Event titles and locations in recording disambiguations

Is there any consensus on how to title an event? For instance, since this is a recurring event, do I put the date in the title, in the disambig, or only in the date section for each event?

Also, the locataion is in the disambig for each recording, a place relationship for each recording, and it will be attached to the event. Should I remove one of these? I mean, there’s thoroughness, and then there’s redundancy ad absurdium…

Associating recording with website

Regarding events, they should be given their name if they have one. If they don’t, just name them whatever you like, because that made-up title will go away at some point in the future anyway.

There recently was a discussion about event titles already, starting at Can enter where a work premiered, but not by whom?

Well, I discovered that event dates are almost always displayed with the event, so I stopped trying to disambiguate.

Anyway, I notice that on event - artist relationships, you can specify vocals or instrument. But you can’t set it to JUST vocals or instrument, you have to pick a specific one. What if all I know is “vocals”?

What I do on recordings or releases (until we have MBS-6184 done) is other vocal credited as vocals. I don’t know if it will work for events though.
Maybe there is an other instrument(s) as well?