Error / Crash when Quitting after using "Move Tagged Files Here" setting in File Browser

If I’ve used this option to redirect the file saving location…

… and quit Picard without going back into Options : File Saving … and typing in a valid destination in the Default Location Path entry I get this error after Quitting from Picard.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./picard/ui/mainwindow.py", line 220, in closeEvent
    self.saveWindowState()
  File "./picard/ui/mainwindow.py", line 262, in saveWindowState
    self.file_browser.save_state()
  File "./picard/ui/filebrowser.py", line 136, in save_state
    config.persist["current_browser_path"] = move_files_here_action.normpath(path)
NameError: name 'move_files_here_action' is not defined
./run: line 5: 46041 Abort trap: 6           python3 tagger.py
➜  picard git:(sandbox) ✗ 

Semi-related, I need to figure out why I am unable to use the Jira pages on metabrainz.org only. Any other instance of Jira I try to use works. But here on tickets.metabrainz.org I’m not seeing anything above and to the left of the ‘frame’ that has the ticket displayed. e.g.: I can’t create anything because there is no menu / site navigation visible at all.

I have -no- userscripts in Firefox at all or any other kind of page tweaking stuff.

vs:

Please check picard/ui/filebrowser.py at line 136. You seem ton have this line changed probably by accident. It must read:

config.persist["current_browser_path"] = os.path.normpath(path)
1 Like

Hmmm… :slight_smile:
Okay, and the answer was right there in front of me, one more line higher. Now I see how the traceback works a little better now… I did search for that action and did find one, so I was at a loss as to why it said it wasn’t defined. S’all good now!

1 Like