Entering only genre information and foldering music

First of all, hello everyone and good day. I’m new among you. Thanks to the MusicBrainz program, I have solved a problem that I have been researching for a long time. I am very happy for that. But I still have shortcomings. To explain briefly, I want to folder the music files close to 3 tb in my archive according to their genres. Write it as a label and move it as a folder. How do I set this up? Or what are the required plugins? Thank you in advance for your help.
Example: Title (FISHER - Losing It) - Genre (Dance/Electronic)

There are several threads here already about adding only the genre tag or only a single tag in genera. Have a look at:

Regarding the naming you can use the %genre% variable in your file naming script to place the genre information in the file name.

Note that there can be multiple genres and that genres can be per track, so probably not a good idea to use genres as part of the folder name. But using it as part of the file name should be ok then.

If you want to use only a single genre you can limit the number of genres Picard loads from MB in the options (Metadata > Genres). If you limit this to one genre Picard will only load the most upvoted genre the loaded track or release. There is currently no good way to get only the most generic genres (such as pop, rock, jazz, metal) if that is what you are looking for.