DVD Video content that isn't explicitly related to music (including stand-up comedy, feature films, television etc.)

I seem to recall it blocked me with an error - otherwise I would have.

Whoa, and it looks like I’ve got a lot of reading to do on that other thread. Guess it’s time for me to cave and learn IRC as well.

1 Like

If you’d prefer to view the IRC via Discord that is also possible, I think @aerozol has the invitation link

1 Like

I would say the video recording for the DVD of this release is fine but the release itself should not be a “deluxe edition” of the soundtrack - better disambiguation would be “movie with bonus CD” or something like that. I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶p̶a̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶R̶G̶ ̶(̶O̶t̶h̶e̶r̶)̶ ← not a good idea: we don’t like to start adding other versions of the film DVD. :wink:

Yes, there is a warning, and you have to select a check box to confirm you do want to create an empty medium. :wink:

1 Like

The unofficial MB Discord is now sliiiiightly less unofficial, with an invite link at the bottom of the IRC wiki!
https://wiki.musicbrainz.org/irc

3 Likes

I was definitely in “disambiguation should be exactly what it says on the box” mode at that time. I’ll fix it.

All of my geek cred will just fly out the window when I admit that:
a - I never learned IRC
b - I chose discord over it
:scream:

1 Like

I didn’t know Discord and Wikipedia says:

• IRC 1988
  • Discord 2015

So, it’s just a matter of age, not choice. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A long, long time ago …

There was a time when people lived without smartphones and the Internet.

These are just unnecessary inventions.

1 Like