Do maintainers review comments on strings left on Weblate?

See subject. In case feedback should be provided elsewhere, it would be good to let translators know.

2 Likes

Not yet but we will review comments before blogging about Weblate. This is something that we discussed specifically during the summit last week, whose notes will be published as soon as possible. Sorry that we didn’t go through your comments yet, and thank you for being among the earliest translators to move to Weblate. Our current task is to clean up the glossaries.

3 Likes

@salo.rock: We addressed most of the issues you commented about, thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reaction and replies, I’m going through them.

A related question though: is there a way for users to search for all strings with comments? The has:comments search argument doesn’t seem to help there, and I understand it was not designed for that.

Edit: I tried the comment and comment_author arguments too, per the Weblate documentation, to no avail.

1 Like

has:comment (singular instead of plural) seems to work for me: MetaBrainz Weblate
It finds source strings with comments and comments for your configured languages apparently.
Also finds your source string comments if I add a comment_author:salo.rock argument.

3 Likes

Thanks @kellnerd. I see where the problem was now: it was not the syntax, but rather that I was searching from within the Italian translation. Given that search results display both source strings and translated strings, I did not immediately realise that.

2 Likes