Creating a new collection doesn't work

When creating a new collection you can’t set the privacy level. When trying to add this collection you get the “form incomplete” message.

I haven’t used collections before, but I tried just to check. Seems to be working fine for me. I could create a collection, setting it as private and then add entities.

Did you use the beta version? Which entity? I tried on the production version with the author entity type.

2 Likes

Yes, I found the mistake. If you click the right drop down arrow in the privacy field it always looks like this:
Vollbildaufzeichnung 13.02.2024 163156

The arrow turns dark, but the choices don’t appear (of course they should).
You have to click in the privacy field and scroll with the middle mouse button, then it works.

Maybe it should be fixed.

1 Like

I checked again, and the options do show up for me. Looking at your screenshot, it looks like you are doing this on a very small screen (maybe a phone?), so the interface doesn’t fit on the screen. If you pull the scroll bar down before clicking on the drop-down box, don’t the options show up?

1 Like

I use a 19 inch monitor. that should be big enough ;-). And I also played around with the scroll bar. Unfortunately it doesn’t help. Very strange…
At least I can add the collections now, that’s a good thing :wink:

1 Like

I see the issue too, the options are shown below the scroll break, which is pretty obnoxious.
And it was a very easy fixed, so I just went and fixed it. Deployed soon !

3 Likes

Some one’s working fast! That’s great, I was just confused because I don’t have this issue at all.

1 Like

Heh, I just saw the messages and wanted to confirm the issue; while confirming the issue I saw how to fix it easily… might as well do it right there and then !

2 Likes