"Copy to end date" not working in "Add Relationship" window

I’m using the " SUPER MIND CONTROL Ⅱ X TURBO (2023.2.19)" plugin.
The copying of dates works perfectly in the “Add relationship” editor window. But pressing “C” for copying the “Begin date” to “End date” does not work at all anymore and pressing the “Copy to end date” button ONLY copies month and day but not the year. Can anybody confirm this behaviour ?

1 Like

For what it’s worth, the lack of year copying seems to be a visual artifact from the script only (see the preview, the year has actually been copied for the end date too since it shows “on” which only happens if dates match).

2 Likes

Yes this bug that the MBS copy date does not update year is here since the beginning.
The year is indeed set, but the genuine year field is hidden.

But now you see this old bug because the copy shortcut stopped working.

I should stop hiding the genuine YYYY field and try to drop using my YYYY+ replacement field.

Or maybe I should try to find @nikki’s Paste-a-Date back, and just add the copy shortcut…

Edit: I think there is also a copy date feature in ELEPHANT EDITOR (probably broken too).
I think I should remove this date stuff too, now relationship are mass added, not one edit at a time, like when I created the feature.

1 Like

It should be fixed with version 2023.3.3.

2 Likes

You made my day … I was so used to this keyboard shortcut :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, me too! :slight_smile:

• c to copy current date to the other
  • d to delete begin and end dates and ended checkbox

I fixed a bunch of EASY_DATE problems for other pages too, now.
Date inputs don’t have the same behaviours depending on pages (I saw 3 types: Normal, React and Weird).
I made a brutal function to cover all cases. :wink:

1 Like

Actually @vzell, in relationship editing, did you know that you could directly paste a full date in the begin YYY+ field, and it will apply full date for both begin and end, at once?

Yes … of course I do

1 Like