Clicking on My Listens always results in 504

I registered 1-2 Days ago and i could reach the page one time. Now when i click it, it tries to load very long and then I get a 504.
Every other page seems to work.

"

Sleepy Server

One of our servers appears not to be responding quickly enough. Please try again later.

504 Gateway Timeout

Hi! Can you please share your ListenBrainz user name?

Sure it is the same as my user name here, I used my musicbrainz account to login into listenbrainz and discourse.

Our cache had a bad entry for you, so I removed it. Works for me now, please confirm.

2 Likes

That was quick. It works for me now.
Thank you!

1 Like

Having the same issue. Username is Kalarel

Hi! I removed the cache key for you as well and the user page for @Kalarel now loads fine. Can you try and confrm?

1 Like

Yes, works fine now, thank you

Hi there! I am kind of having the same issue, just a bit twisted. Sometimes I am getting 502s, sometimes 504s and sometimes it loads but very slowly, in about 1 minute, whereas other pages load in <2s. I would appreciate it if you could remove the cache key for me too. Thank you :slight_smile: (username’s the same)

Hi! I removed the cache key for you. Your user page now loads for me.

Hi, I signed up a couple weeks ago and I’m getting this same error on the My Listens page. Username is parhaaw.

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try again, it should work now!

Thanks for checking. There still appears to be some issues loading, even with another browser. I still get the 504 a majority of the time I try. When I do get through I only see a handful of songs in the list.

Hi, I just signed up today, getting 504 sleepy server almost constantly, can you work the magic for me as well? Thanks in advance! :smiley:

Hi, I created an account on MusicBrainz yesterday, and I’m having the same problem (504 sleepy server) since then. I’ve been able to access my Dashboard and My Listens once when I wasn’t scrobbling anything. After I started to, I couldn’t access it anymore.

If it helps, I’m on Arch Linux, using cmus media player with cmus-status-scrobbler. I’ve also tried signing in to ListenBrainz on another browser without success.