Can Not Add Cluster As Release

I recently changed browsers and can’t add an album anymore. It tried to use MS Edge but I disabled that so I will see the Edge browser popup then go away. I am using Opera now. Any helpers? I am at a loss right now.

Is Opera set as the main/primary browser for your system? If you click a link in a program outside of your browser, which browser opens?

What version of Picard are you using?

I set it up right. Opera was set as default. I managed to accidentally fix it by right clicking the add cluster as release. It needed a kick start
I work in IT and knew it was the program. Thanks though.

1 Like

Very strange. I’m glad you managed to get it working. Would have loved to know what the issue was though. :confused:

One thing to note is you should launch a web browser and login to musicbrainz before you use the plugin.
If you have not logged in you get a login screen, after you have logged in the release information is gone.
If you are logged in the add release screen will show up seeded with information from your tags.

3 Likes

Yea me too… lol I wish I knew what the issue was.

Yea I think that was the issue. It fixed itself. Thanks though.

(just a try, I don’t know if I understood your problem, exactly)

I don’t use Opera any more but before using Vivaldi I was on Opera v12 presto engine I had to middle‐click the green TAGGER tag‐like links to load the release in Picard.