So it’s been a few months since I used Picard, and after a reinstall I can no longer log into my MusicBrainz account via the program. I can log in fine via the website, but Picard just keeps giving me “the server at musicbrainz.org [or beta.musicbrainz.org] requires you to enter your username and password” box.
This was a previously-working config from my laptop copied to my desktop. I’ve also tried with a completely fresh config and still get the same problem.
I’ve tried googling around and browsing the forums, but I haven’t seen any topics related to this; apologies if I’ve somehow missed them.
EDIT: Picard also isn’t respecting if I clear the “save username and password” box. It continues to push it to the config file, password lazily “encrypted” with ROT13 (!) no less.