I’m quite new to Picard, having problems with scripting the programm.
Is there anybody who can help me to find solutions which I describe below?
(I posted this as an reply of another thread, but I think as an unique thread it is better…)
- If there are uppercase letters in the filename how I make a correct spelling?
- The same I’m asking for the tags itself?
- How can I delete “feat.”, “featuring” and put for this an “&” in the name of the tag?
- If there are more than two artists, how I can say to Picard that every artist will be seperated through a “,” but the last one will seperated through a “&”?
- How can I prevent “various artists” for being used automatically? (I hate it, it is absolutely redundant.)
- How can I prevent the genre tag for being set automatically?
- Also I’m missing an option to change folder names if this are wrong, but using instead of “:” a " - ", because my NAS don’t accept this “:”
Many thanks in advance and best regards