Assistance With Renaming Script

Good Evening,

Looking for assistance with a naming script. I am looking for the following format:

{Artist Name}{Album Title}{medium:0}{track:00} - {Track Title}

Example: TheArtistName\AlbumTitle\CD#Track# - TrackTitle

I would like to script to ignore using the medium number if there is only 1 cd/dvd. So, I would expect an if statement. I am working with the following script, but I am not getting the solution that I am looking for:

$if2(%albumartist%,%artist%)/%album%/$if($gt(%totaldiscs%,1),%discnumber%)$num(%tracknumber%,2) - %title%

The above script gives me the below:

TheArtistName\TheArtistName - AlbumTitle\Track# - TrackTitle
Example = Deep Purple\Deep Purple - Made in Japan 2000\06 - Smoke on the Water.mp3

I don’t need “TheArtistName” twice and I want to include the medium# (if more than 1 cd/dvd for the album).

Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks

Your script does what you want, but your tags don’t seem to be ok. The album title seems to be “Deep Purple - Made in Japan 2000” and disctotal seems to be empty or 1.

Are you sure you have matched the files against a release on MusicBrainz, that is on the right pane? I can’t find any release with the title “Deep Purple - Made in Japan 2000”, only “Made in Japan”.

If you save your unmatched files on the left pane then you are not using MusicBrainz data.

2 Likes