Anyone else having problem getting an AcoustID key?

It just doesn’t login. I just checked their mailing list there are posts from people with the same issue dating almost two months back and no reply was given whatsoever. It’s very frustrating because there’s a bunch of songs which are not on MusicBrainz’s database and I’d like to submit fingerprints to AcoustId before adding them…

Where is the mailing list archive?

https://acoustid.org/api-key
When I go there, I can see my usual key. Do you mean this page, once logged in through MusicBrainz, cannot generate new key?

Actually I can log in using MusicBrainz.
On Vivaldi and Firefox.
What browser and OS are you using?

Sorry for the late reply, it appears it was just a temporary problem, I was able to login afterwards (namely, weeks later, I contacted the guys there to inform they had a problem going on)

1 Like

I am unable to log in to AcoustID using MusicBrainz, Google, and Yahoo. I haven’t tried OpenID. When I try MusicBrainz, the first time I tried it, MusicBrainz asked me to verify that I want to give AcoustID permission to access the public information on my MusicBrainz profile. I granted permission, and then I was returned to AcoustID’s site, which said “MusicBrainz login failed”. Further attempts to login via MusicBrainz do not require me to grant permission, but the result is the same. When I tried the Google option, Google said " Authorization Error Error 401: invalid_client The OAuth client was not found." When I tried Yahoo, MusicBrainz said “OpenID login failed”, even though I didn’t try OpenID.