About usernames

Hi all :raised_hand:
[Subject:usernames]

I have and use many usernames (according to the context of the site). On MusicBrainz I go by AzoreanGigolo my profile here which I’m pretty sure I can’t change (or can I?).
In retrospect, it was a lame choice for a handle (I was using this one @ webcam-girl sites at the time :ok_woman: and while being asked for a username I glanced over and on TV there was Richard Gere playing a gigolo — hey, that would be pretty cool, I thought).
My recent username on most sites, as on MetaBrainz Blog and BookBrainz for example, is now AzoresOne (a play on “AirForce1”, sorta sounds like it doesn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:). I’d rather prefer and wanted to use this (latest) one, sorta too late now I guess, but I opted to go with the my MB user profile name, so people can know who… [everything jesus2029 said] ← how does one tag somebody à la Facebook?
This is mainly a introductory note — sayin’ hi to all. Hope this issue gets streamlined. Rock on!
*Ahh, finally managed to get my gravatar working. Thing is it had to be 128 px square or less! One can hardly make out it’s the Vitruvian Man

You can, by asking nicely.

Prepend their nick/username with an @: @AzoreanGigolo

Also,

If you feel the need to change the subject being discussed, it’s probably better to just make a new topic for it. Feel free to quote/link the “old” one. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you both for the replies (links and tips):

@Freso it’s precisely à la Facebook :thumbsup: <- Fbook like emoticon

@August_Janse I’ll try to ask nicely… I remember we use to say as as kids: pretty please with sugar on top :candy:

[quote=“AzoreanGigolo, post:4, topic:189”]
I remember we use to say as as kids: pretty please with sugar on top
[/quote]Kids shouldn’t get sugar these days, maybe try “pretty please with estevia on top” :wink:

2 Likes