I’ve got a CD in front of me that wasn’t in the DB (I searched!), so I entered it. https://musicbrainz.org/release-group/5c2ae531-2f3c-4084-bcde-885a1d08b3f2 and https://musicbrainz.org/artist/f7a020a6-fc0d-4a64-a7fc-51eb05d945e6
When I eventually got to ripping the disk, suddenly other versions of album and band turned up. In this case, it looks to be the same, but with the band and album translated into Japanese.
Problem is, I don’t think the band or the album should be translated as both their names are written in English characters on the album and - as far as I can tell - on the internet.
As you can see from the links I’ve put in the data I’ve entered, the cover has both band name and album name written in English chars.
Not sure what to do about that.