I’ve noticed recently that I had to correct some things in my player after tagging with Picard. If I just process through the releases, my script changes aren’t made. If I select the release and “run Scripts,” everything works as intended
Looking at the debug logs, I find errors for loading the BPM plugin, and, and webservice handles indicating coverart is not found, or there are too many requests. When I run the script manually, there are no errors in the log, only the actions taken
Windows 10 Home Build 19628.mm_release.200508-1414
MusicBrainz Picard 2.3.2
I did not have Python installed, so I installed the latest version, based on an older post about this issue…I’ve tried nothing and am out of ideas.