Shouldn't the packaging types "None" and "Other" be bracketed in the same way "[Worldwide]" is?

Hi all,
Working on the assumption that “[Worldwide]” as a country is bracketed because it is not a country, shouldn’t the packaging types “None” and “Other” also be bracketed, and neither are a type of packaging?
None is obviously the absence of packaging, and Other is, well, unspecific.
I’m referring here to the drop down provided when creating a release.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.
Scott

2 Likes

i thought the same thing for the language option “no linguistic content”, which isn’t bracketed. maybe it was just forgotten?

2 Likes

Ditto for Europe. That is also not a country and the only continent in the Countries list.

It is consistently inconsistent.

I always assumed they put the brackets around [Worldwide] to make it alpha sort to the top.

2 Likes

i don’t know for that one… europe is a real territory, it’s not the same thing as “[worldwide]” or “[none]”. “united states minor outlying islands” and “british indian ocean territory” aren’t countries either.

2 Likes

What I mean is “Europe” is a weird area to select. I bet half the things tagged as “Europe” are not available in Russia. Europe is a really vague definition, just like Worldwide is. Really “Europe” means a wide selection of countries to the West of the Urals which are too numerous to name separately. stop answering posts when drunk… Happy New Year,