Script set-recording-comments.user.js

Please @dkg, could you test this with the release you wanted to change recording comments?

You can just middle-click or Control-click the 4th medium (collapsible) header, to open the medium-centred page.

Sorry for braking this, without testing more than the mere display. :woman_facepalming::bowing_man:

Hopefully it only breaks when using that quite obscure hardly known work-around (which is not even a work-around, as it never could have worked without your change, @kellnerd).

I’m not sure what you’d like me to test. Using middle-/control-click just opens the same URL as typing it in. The results from the script are the same either way.

The middle-click trick is just a shortcut which spares you from manually changing the URL, it does not have any effect on how the userscript behaves.

We would like you to test the (hopefully) fixed version of the userscript (install link for the above PR) with your multi-disc release before the changes will be published for all users.

1 Like

That’s what I said. :slight_smile: And I find it faster to type it into the URL.

Ok. Looks better now. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot
Tested in prod for some tracks of CD6 from the upper release and was working fine:

• Load the data for the recording comments from the selected disc
  • Red box appear only around the ones changed (and mass edit box also worked)
  • When applying change the correct edits are created (= not creating more edits or impacted other recordings than the ones selected)
1 Like