I’ve been running my musicbrainz slave server in a VM for some time now, i use docker with the container from here: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-musicbrainz
After updating Picard to 2.1.3 the program crashes when i lookup a new album, it disappears leaving no traces. I removed the container and installed the 23.03.19 update, reload the entire DB and Picard still crashes when i try to scan. I tried a clean install of Picard, without any plugins, it didn’t work. Changing Picard’s server to musicbrainz.org, port 443, the program works fine.
I don’t think the container is to blame since when i add a folder i already tagged before, it retrieves the data without a problem. Only when i add new media and click Lookup this happens. The AcousticID scan and the web interface both work fine with my VM. Lookup in browser works, it runs on port 5000, the same port i always used in Picard.
I tried to save a debug log but it just hangs and i have to end with ctrl+break. I don’t think it will help much but here it is: https://pastebin.com/UevLyvYT
The crash is logged on Windows event log:
- 1000 2 100 0x80000000000000 5795 Application EDITED
- picard.exe 22.214.171.124 5b8e995f Qt5Core.dll 126.96.36.199 5c4f4548 c0000409 0000000000028858 d8 01d4e4ffd9e5f5e1 C:\Program Files\MusicBrainz Picard\picard.exe C:\Program Files\MusicBrainz Picard\Qt5Core.dll 1c1677d3-3234-4850-9086-72acd84871d9
Using Win 10.