One-item series

So there’s this Japanese experimental producer, Keisuke Ito, who releases under two aliases, Broken Haze and Betapack.

However above all that he groups his releases into what he refers to as ‘projects’ which would perfectly fit into our series, except… Projects #2 and #3 are self-contained, single-release only. For the sake of consistency I’d turn these into two release group series anyway, but I figured I’m gonna ask for opinion first.

Full description from artist’s SC:

/////////////////////
NOTE ABOUT THIS RELEASE
BROKEN HAZE is kicking off BETAPACK’s 4th project called DATAHUNTER
1st release of the project [GENERATED] is concept mini album which describes purchasable artificial memories made by machines in future.
You might be able to buy generated memories as you watch movies due to technological innovation.
Truth or not. Fact or fiction. People might stop caring about it gradually.

BROKEN HAZE used not only software but also modular synthesizer, guitar, drum machines and field recording samples to create unexpectable and unique sound for this album.

/////////////////////
Keisuke Ito, known as BROKEN HAZE and BETAPACK, is an experimental electronic music producer / DJ in Tokyo, Japan.
He started the project called BETAPACK and released concept EP, album, and apparel.

PROJECT ARCHIVES

[PROJECT1_Japanese Sport Car series]
Inspired by Japanese sports cars, with full of glitchy, industrial elements and exhaust sound.
MZD EP
soundcloud.com/brokenhaze/sets/mzd-ep
VTEC EP
soundcloud.com/brokenhaze/sets/vtec-ep
NIZMO EP
soundcloud.com/brokenhaze/sets/broken-haze-nizmo-ep
TRD EP
soundcloud.com/brokenhaze/sets/broken-haze-trd-ep

[PROJECT2_Elite Silence]
Designed future wear for digital world survival
betapack.jp/project/project-elite-silence/

[PROJECT3_Mind Processor]