Need help with artist for this album

should it be just steve grace or should i add the other names like turn turn steve grace is singing even tho his name is not there

For the release, the artist is Steve Grace. For the tracks, use the credits written.

2 Likes

If you post a link to the release as you are entering it, then it will be easier for us to help out and point out the areas that need fixing. :slight_smile:

i dont think you can post a link to one till it has been made / saved. i made a few today so feel free to check them out and fix them up as you see fit i have 3 more cd’s to add then it is on to my tapes (cassette for those that don’t know what a tape is)

1 Like

Scrolling through a whole edit history of a user is very long and time consuming. If you want something like this one double checked, just come back later and post a link of the “work so far”. Along with any notes where you think there may be errors. I can then throw a few notes \ improvements \ suggestions your way like those disks yesterday.

1 Like

The names on the right side of the track list are writers of the songs, and should not be used as track artists. Use them only on work level.

3 Likes

@IvanDobsky csn you check this out https://musicbrainz.org/edit/61518691

1 Like

This is the release

Open Edits

1 Like

I looked, I saw, I commented - but I don’t know the real answer. I’d probably leave it as a label as it could be a case of self publishing.

Will have a look over a few more of these in a bit once I have made some coffee.

1 Like

np thanks i did my best to say where i got the info from

1 Like

Details are always good. By waffling away it lets other people understand the thought processes. Especially important if someone if looking at it in five years time and trying to make sense of it.

1 Like