Multiple CD ALbums Folder Strusture Save

Example of my Folder Structure
[-=R=-] Rush/ [1977] A Farewell To Kings

Code Used to Generate my Folder Structure
$replace($if($eq($left($if2(%albumartist%,%artist%),4),The ),[-=$left($right($if2(%albumartist%,%artist%),$sub($len($if2(%albumartist%,%artist%)),4)),1)=-],[-=$left($if2(%albumartist%,%artist%),1)=-])/$rreplace($replace($if2(%albumartist%,%artist%),…,…),\.$,$noop(.))/$if(%date%,[$left(%date%,4)] )$rreplace($replace(%album%,…,…),\.$,$noop(.))/$num(%tracknumber%,2) - $replace(%title%,…,…),_,$noop(.))

If I save Rush Chronicles that has two CD`s it puts all tracks in the same folder. I have no clue about writing code I just want to have the same structure but add CD 1 CD 2 Folders.

Is it possible to also move a Covers Folder inside the album directore on save?

Give this a try and see if it does what you need:

[-=$upper($firstalphachar($if2(%albumartistsort%,%artistsort%),nonalpha="#"))=-]/$if2(%albumartist%,%artist%)/[$left($if2(%originaldate%,%date%,????),4)] %album%/$if($gt(%totaldiscs%,1),CD %discnumber%/,)$num(%tracknumber%,2) - %title%

Note that I left out the ellipses replacements because I couldn’t tell from your code posting which way you were trying to do the replacement. I also left out your $noop entries. You may want to edit this to add that stuff back in if you like.

Not that I am aware of.

-] Perfect! Thank You Very Much -]

1 Like

Glad to hear it worked for you. Thanks for letting me know.