Is this the same series or a different one

Ivan should i make Urban Praise Worship Series a Release series? or just stick with Release Group series
and when i make experience worship one should i just make it a Release series now we know that albums over lap?

can someone check this

When I said “style”, I just meant the artwork on the cover. It is different look to normal.

It all seems the same to me as a continuation of the same series.

If you are making a fresh Series, it may be better to make them as Release Series now you know that there is this cross over of renaming a series.

2 Likes

yer thats what i was thinking

im only adding what people have made already atm when thats done i plane to go back and finish other things like adding as many steve grace albums as i can fined but ill finish Scott Wesley brown first the best i can im also planing on trying to convert my tapes and add them in the new year

2 Likes

Generally I find that when editing as a true fan of the artist \ music \ series you are working on then you will often have a better viewpoint than the guidelines. You already know quite well as to how this all links together and I can see you are doing good work in getting it all to make sense.

Because you can see all the different parts of the whole, you know how they fit together. Even in this forum thread there are a number examples.

With Steve Grace and Scott Wesley we should spend a bit of time on making sense of Works and Performer Credits. I get great satisfaction out of that whole Edit Relationships page which would allow us to fully credit the Writer and Performer of the tracks. Scott and Steve write a lot of their own music.

2 Likes

yer im wanting to but i wont to finish this first all the mistakes and missing info that is not hard to add like barcodes is bugging me tho so i may have to stop this and come back to it when i can fix it all up

1 Like

i would have a harder time if it was not for you and the others. you guys are all helping me learn. some times i ask questions even if i know im probably correct just to make shure i am i doubt my self a lot

2 Likes

Haha - yeah, I know the feeling. Give me a box and I want to fill it in. :joy: Will crack my 100,000 edit later this week… not bad after only three years. Haha! (You may notice, I like details)

Always glad to help, when not too tired out. Though I also suffer from a lot of self doubt myself. I find by helping others I learn more about the system as I look at it in different ways.

I also just like helping people. :smiley:

2 Likes