How do I search relationship of entities?

First of all, I’m trying to build a music related website and in that website I want to put recommendation feature.
In order to do that I need to know how the artists/albums/songs are related. I have found that, when searching, I could use “inc=” and put for example “artist-rels” to get relationships.
Now, I can find the members in a band with that, but I’m wondering if there is a tutorial for me to go through so that I can get more detailed relationship. For example, my client liked Love the Way You Lie by Eminem, but that song is featured by Rihanna. I want to know if I could also search for that kind of relationship and if it’s possible, I really want to know how.

This is my first question/topic I’m posting here so I’'m afraid my posting might be offensive or considered bad; I hope it isn’t.

Hi,

I’d like to try to help, but I don’t fully understand the example you give.

Beyond the official docs (which you’ve already linked to), it probably helps to know how the MusicBrainz entities fit together, and the possible relationships between them.

Also, depending on your project, you may find a library like python-musicbrainzngs easier to work with.

I’m sorry that I can’t offer more help. If you have a more specific question I’ll do my best to answer it.

3 Likes