Help organizing music originally composed by Beethoven into a folder

Is there a way to create a “file naming script” to move all music composed by various composers, that were originally composed by Beethoven into a folder?

I made it use rsearch and to look for the entire composers name for all artists(%_albumartists%). wondering if I could just search for Beethoven and replace with Ludwig van Beethoven?

$replace($if2($rsearch($title($lower(%_albumartists%)),\(?i\)\(^.*\(Ludwig van|\(Frederic|Frédéric|Fryderyk\)|luciano\)\\s+\(Chopin|Mozart|pavarotti|Beethoven\)\)),
$rsearch($title($lower(%artists%)),\(?i\)\(^.*\(Ludwig van|\(Frederic|Frédéric|Fryderyk\)|luciano\)\\s+\(Chopin|Mozart|pavarotti|Beethoven\)\)),
$rsearch($title($lower(%artist%)),\(?i\)\(^.*\(Ludwig van|\(Frederic|Frédéric|Fryderyk\)|luciano\)\\s+\(Chopin|Mozart|pavarotti|Beethoven\)\)),
$rsearch($title($lower(%albumartistsort%)),\(?i\)\(^.*\(Ludwig van|\(Frederic|Frédéric|Fryderyk\)|luciano\)\\s+\(Chopin|Mozart|pavarotti|Beethoven\)\))),é,e)/
$replace($replace(%album%,:, -),é,e) (%originalyear%)/
$if2($rsearch($title($lower(%_albumartists%)),\(?i\)\(Ludwig van Beethoven|Frederic Chopin|Fryderyk Chopin|Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart|luciano pavarotti\)),
$rsearch($title($lower(%artists%)),\(?i\)\(Ludwig van Beethoven|Frederic Chopin|Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart|luciano pavarotti\)),
$rsearch($title($lower(%artist%)),\(?i\)\(Ludwig van Beethoven|Frederic Chopin|Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart|luciano pavarotti\)),
$rsearch($title($lower(%albumartistsort%)),\(?i\)\(Beethoven|Chopin|Mozart|pavarotti\)),%artists_album_primary_std%,%_artists_album_primary_cred%,%albumartist%,%artist%,NO-ARTIST) - %artists% $replace(%title%,:, -)

Have you looked at the Classical Extras plugin? It might have some functionality that would help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like