Error when changing to other version when using Wikidata-genre PlugIn


I pulled in a folder containing 300 albums. After they pulled in, I did the Cluster. Next I clicked on an album on the left and clicked Scan. The system scanned and moved it to the right side. Next I did a right click and clicked on Other Version. Clicked on the box I needed and the system moved all the tracks out and did it switch. In the past, it would bring the tracks back and match them up. Now it no longer does this. If I go in and click on the album (which says loading album information) and click on refresh, I get the following error in the debug log:

D: 20:44:29,308 webservice.ratecontrol._out_of_backoff:225: (‘’, 80): oobackoff; delay: 1000ms -> 1000ms; slow start; window size 1.000 -> 2.000
I: 20:45:17,013 album.load:353: Not reloading, some requests are still active.

If I look at the lower right corner of the program window, it show 0 (zero) where the pending actions is.

I am running the 2.0.5_dev1 version on Server 2012 R2. The server also has Plex server running on it.

Looking at the debug log I see issues with the plugin wikidata-genre. I inactivated the plugin, saved the options, closed the program and restarted the same steps. This time, the other version completed without issue and the unmatched files rematched after.


Yes, this is a known issue with the wikidata plugin. There is some work underway to fix it, see for details.