DVD track list within a track list?

I couldn’t seem to find a readily available answer to this so I thought I’d ask here. The release in question is this one. The 3rd DVD title is listed on the official discography as:

ワンマンライブツアー「GPS~21機の人工衛星~」at TSUTAYA O-EAST スペシャルセレクション映像 (劇的夏革命/名前を呼んでくれ/ラブトレーダー/エリクサー中毒患者/マフラー少女/悪天ロックフェスティバル/春恋、覚醒/波動砲ガールフレンド)

The first part is the actual title of the video and then the part in brackets is the setlist. Then, on the liner notes, it’s written with the title part first and then each song from the setlist on seperate lines. It’s not a great picture but you can see it here. You can also see there aren’t numbers for the DVD titles but I just put it in the order they appear because it makes most sense.

My question is what’s the best way to represent this? Should I leave it like I have with the setlist left out, or can I somehow include it. Maybe by putting 3.1, 3.2 and so on as the track number? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I think the best solution is:

1 Like

Tracksets would be a very cool feature but with or without it, it is good to decompose as 1.2, 1.3, etc.
FWIW, I already do this a lot, on many of my DVD.

When titles do have their chapter each.
Otherwise, if songs do not have their chapter each, I do not artificially split in tracks.