Display more info with “mb. INLINE STUFF”

You don’t have access to https://cdn.jsdelivr.net with your browser, now?

These URL are necessary as long as I stay in greasyfork but I plan to leave both Greasyfork and Openuserjs sooner or later.

If you cannot access these URL, you can (re)install the scripts from GitHub and then replace (in the // @require lines):

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/jesus2099/konami-command@

by:

https://github.com/jesus2099/konami-command/raw/
1 Like

jsdelivr.net is skcetchy for me, sometime works, sometimes not
currently getting “ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED” on Opera (Chrome)
Thinking my ip might be blocked,I have even tried various vpn across the globe.

Earlier on worked and the scripts installed and are currently working now.
Thanks, sorry for the bother.

1 Like

I’m very embarrassed to say but it was all my fault!
Not sure why, but I had block on the site in my hosts file, I’ve now comment it out

127.0.0.1 cdn.jsdelivr.net

so now all is good, feel such a fool.
Please accept my sincere apologies.

5 Likes

Just a heads up to say I know this script is currently broken.

And also I intend to stop using cdn.jsdelivr.net soon.

4 Likes

AcoustIDs and ISRCs not working for me. But it is working 2 days ago. Is it related to last server update?

2 Likes

Yes it must be that.
I had a bug report for beta server some days ago, beta version might have been released to production (MBS), now.
I don’t remember exactly but I remember I have a good track of fixing it, thanks to @Bitmap discussion.

Workaround to run this script near the end of my userscript list worked for me (mobile and PC), but it didn’t work for Alfge and redactedscribe.

So I have now added quick workaround in the code, as @ROpdebee suggested, until the real fix, that I have no time to do in the very near time.

2 Likes

I will work again on this script bug, because the work-arounds are still not enough for some releases like this one, and others too, as seen below:

Did this script stop working recently? Mine hasn’t worked in at least 4-5 days. I understand it could take some time to fix, but wanted to know if it’s broken for others as well.

1 Like

Can you give me a URL and tell me what you expected and what’s not showing up?

It’s quite random until I fix the last linked bug, though…

1 Like

I primarily rely on the script to easily view/click ISRCs and AcoustIDs from the release page. Here’s an example release where the recordings have ISRCs and AcoustIDs attached, Release “Freddie” by Freddie Gibbs - MusicBrainz. Today it looks like this:

I’m used to the ISRCs and AcoustIDs showing up “in line” underneath track titles. I could only find one old screenshot of a single track on a release depicting this, but I think you know what I’m saying :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works for me.

Did you click ISRC and AcoustID show button in the sidebar?

Android Kiwi Browser with Violentmonkey

Did you try the clumsy workaround (move the script at the end of the script list)?

1 Like

I do not see the object in the sidebar. I’m running Chrome (Version 114.0.5735.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)) with Violentmonkey. Troubleshooting:

• Move script to last in violentmonkey > no change
  • Disable all other scripts (16) running on release page > no change
  • Uninstall and reinstall script > no change
  • Try on different PC (Chrome) > works as expected
  • Try in incognito mode on original browser > works as expected
  • Clear browser cached files and images > still not working
  • Close and re-open Chrome > still not working

Unfortunately I think I need to clear my cookies and site data for musicbrainz.org.

The culprit is the Dark Reader extension (Dark Reader - Chrome Web Store). Disabling the extension allows the script to function as expected. Unfortunately it’s my primary way to modify the MusicBrainz UI to prevent it from blinding me with brightness. Guess I’ll find workarounds. If anyone has suggestions for another ‘dark mode’ extension please do tell :slight_smile:

Thank you @jesus2099 for your kind support and all of your scripting efforts which make us way more productive around here.

I guess the most natural things would be user stylesheet installed in Stylus extension.
I guess it should already exist, somewhere. :wink:

2 Likes