That’s because he is credited as “Giuliani” in the release artist credits and the options on the artists tab say to use “credited as” names for performing artists. If you don’t want this, then you will need to deselect those options and restart Picard as the names will be cached.
See the “Work-artist/performer naming options” section of the readme for full details.
EDIT: Or you could just deselect “Use for performing artists” - then no need to restart.
New version of Classical Extras (2.0.2) is now available here. This should form the basis of a PR for inclusion in the “official” plugins. (Note that the Readme still needs some updates to reflect new tab designs).
Please let me know of any bugs.
I must admit that I have been running an enormous amount of releases lately, but still…
Maybe there could be a warning/explanation about this, and perhaps a feature in the plugin’s interface to easily clear the contents of that folder so to free up space again?
This is with 2.0.1
I only now noticed 2.0.2 is out, so perhaps that behaves differently in this regard?
The default is to have only basic logging - just one file which is overwritten each time. There should only ever be one log file per release, even if you have full logging turned on. Much better to run with just basic logging as it is quite a bit faster.
Thanks for that. I keep forgetting to update it - that’s one reason why it is now substantially reduced. FWIW, the correct links are website and github/readme
I’m inclined just to link to the website in the future, to reduce this problem. Once it gets merged then I might add more (depending on what gets decided about plugin hosting generally).
I found one release that doesn’t get through when CE is enabled:
The countdown number besides the green arrow at the bottom goes all the way down to 1, but then gets stuck and keeps alternating between 2 and 1.
Please don’t invest much time in this in case it runs fine with your setup.
It’s the only release that poses a problem at the moment and it could well be a result of me messing with all sorts of settings in both Picard and CE.
As long as I disable the ‘Works and parts’ tab it will load fine, but as soon as this tab is enabled (by ticking the ‘Include all work levels’ box), I can’t even use the ‘tagger’ option from the Musicbrainz website. Picard will show a countdown of pending requests, going down to 1 after which the CPU load will go to 100% (one core, luckily) and Picard will basically ‘hang’.
Hi @JDuinkerken. I’ve finally got round to looking at this, now that I’ve completed my PHP project. I’ve found the cause and think I have a fix. I’m just completing testing the fix, but want to fix a couple of other minor things at the same time before I release - hopefully fairly soon now!