- First you go to the page of the first release group (by clicking the “see all versions of this release” link near the top)
- Click the “Merge” link in the sidebar. This will add the release group you’re viewing to the merge list.
- Go the page of the second release group.
- Click the “Merge” link again. This will then present you the choice of which release group should be the target, as well a text box where you should enter an edit note explaining why you believe them to be the same.
- Click the “Enter edit” button. It will take a week to be applied unless it is voted on.