Beethoven's Sinfonie Nr.9 d-moll op.125 credit

Work: そのまま黙って燃えてくれ~天におわす神

Release: GURREN LAGANN THE MOVIE -THE LIGHTS IN THE SKY ARE STARS- SOUNDTRACK PLUS

I have this work, そのまま黙って燃えてくれ~天におわす神, that according to the booklet of the release the lyrics are from Beethoven’s Sinfonie Nr.9 d-moll op.125, https://vgmdb.net/album/34320.

I don’t know about classical music and I get multiple results for Beethoven No. 9.

Any classical music buff that can help credit this work properly?

Edit #72929595

So you don’t credit Beethoven as lyricist in this situation?

The booklet says the lyrics are from Sinfonie Nr. 9 d-moll op. 125, not that Beethoven wrote the lyrics. Wikipedia and MusicBrainz also say someone else wrote the lyrics. So Beethoven as the lyricist would definitely not be correct.

I’ll go ahead and add Friedrich Schiller to the work; I’m sure if there’s a classical problem with that, someone will change it.

Actually, Wikipedia does say that Beethoven wrote a verse:

Following this, the “Ode to Joy” theme is finally introduced by the cellos and double basses. After three instrumental variations on this theme, the human voice is presented for the first time in the symphony by the baritone soloist, who sings words written by Beethoven himself: ‘‘O Freunde, nicht diese Töne!’ Sondern laßt uns angenehmere anstimmen, und freudenvollere.’’

@Spectro1111, do you hear those lyrics in your piece?